Tuesday 6 March 2018

TWIP Trainer Learning Journey

I'm so sorry for being too packed with my schedules and appointments lately - preparing Trainer Examination as well as with CNY appointments.
 
Contented and happy that this "BABY" refer to the trophy is back SIN with me cause of my tight schedules, I did not really put in 101% effort for this exam which I'm using normal hearted to take up this examination. Okies, enough of "nagging"!!! Hahha...
 
Aren't much pics taken cause rushing here and there, with the preparation for exam.
 
Next step for me in my Lash Journey, will be launching training course soon. Interested party in Singapore, do contact me if you are keen. 
 
Day 1 - Practical Exam Prep
 
Day 2 - Group Pics

Day 2 - Vivian and ME

Day 2 - Emily Teacher and ME

My "Baby"

Call/SMS/Whatsapp Priscillia @ 81814122 to book an appointment! Or email nailzparadise@hotmail.sg for more enquiries.

No comments:

Post a Comment