Friday 31 March 2017

CHANGE OF FB PAGE & PRICE REVISION

Hi Ladies

I have some news to share ya ;)

1) My previous FB Page is not able to recover cuz I accidentally de-activated my FB account due to personal reason. I have created a new page for my business updates.

Do CLICK on the below FB pic to link and LIKE! OR you may click LIKE on the right side of my blog. I will continue to update for my new art pieces and also stay tuned for our promotion.

Image result for facebook page logo
PS: There will be Giveaway if we hit the 1st 100 LIKES!!!

2) Do Click on this <<LINK>> for our updated service rates.

3) I will be adding eyelash extension services to my business and I'm in the middle of training. Operating hours for nail services will have some changes. There will be NO services provided on Saturday until completion of my course (Jul'17) soooo ladies, pls bear with me! :)

Call/SMS/Whatsapp Priscillia @ 81814122 to book an appointment!
Or email nailzparadise@hotmail.sg for more enquiries.

No comments:

Post a Comment